G5 Club banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To introduce myself.. my name is Andrew.. I have a Pontiac G5 GT.. and I live in Calgary, Alberta.
Heres a few pics to start the thread off.

and a picture with my car and its winter tires/rims

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Welcome! :twisted: Very nice... You like to use a nice set of rims in the winter? Thats crazy I still use stock with hubcaps all year around! lol... I do plan on getting a set of rims/low-pro tires for next summer tho

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Juniorg5gt said:
Well I got a deal on the rims.. and they look pretty sweet. I just couldnt say no :p
I've just been lazy and have found better things to spend money on(not sure if you can really call them BETTER tho haha)... even tho... I should really get some new tires... I need to get winter tires myself for my stock rims soon... my stock tires are worn right down to nothing... So new winter tires for these rims.. new rims will come in feb/march and I'll change to low profile tires and a fancy pair of rims then.

but anyways.. very nice! :woot

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome, nice choice in color and trim :D

·
Original Member
904 Posts
hello! have a look around, some are crazy, some are not. but no one has been reported of biting, yet!

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
06Pursuit said:
hello! have a look around, some are crazy, some are not. but no one has been reported of biting, yet!

until now... :twisted:

Ahem I mean welcome to the club! 8)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts