G5 Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my 2007 Pontiac G5. It is Blue Streak Metallic, Sport pkg, i have had it since December and just recently started customization. I have custom tinted tails and reverse lights, custom carbon fiber pontiac emblems, custom carbon fiber interior accesories, 8500k Hid headlights and soon more to come. Any comments, suggestions or ideas are welcome

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
coilovers!!! lol. welcome to the club!!!

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
Hey, my name is Jestin, and I just gradded high school. I just bought a 2009 G5 SE, and I love it. I wanna keep it basically stock except for a CSI because it has to keep my warranty, and do winter duty. I cant wait for the snow to fly, so I can get it sideways ! :)

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
I cant wait for the snow to fly, so I can get it sideways ! :)
It's this mentality that made me crash my car. I mangled the driver's side wheels, bent the frame, axle, and undercarriage. Good luck, though. :thumbsup

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
I wanna keep it basically stock except for a CSI because it has to keep my warranty,
They can't void your warranty on stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the problem. and with that said its almost impossible for them to prove that a part that increases performance and only does positive things for you car can ruin it...

and if your THAT worried just go with the GMPP exhaust and intake at least. but most mods cant conflict with the warranty. trust me im a warranty freak.

·
Registered
3,435 Posts
alright thanks!! and yeah, after I looked at my payments, I decided not to get sideways during the winter, can't afford it lol. Thanks for the warranty tips too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts