G5 Club banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my old 94 grand prix finally gave out on me and I just got my 07 G5 base! So far I love this car. I'm a student at Florida State University and I'm looking forward to adding some new performance and appearance mods soon. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Welcome, what r ur plans, well what were u thinking about doing to ur car, and what would u like to do? Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
#low
1,537 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys! I have to wait until I get back to Massachusetts to do most of it. I plan on installing an intake, exhaust, upgrading to the 17" rims, new headlights, and at some point I want to look into a body kit. I need to change the shift boot, remove some condensation from my current headlights, and I'm about to order a shorty antenna to replace the sky scraper thats on there now. You guys have any other suggestions??

·
Registered
2007 Pontiac G5 Coupe
9 Posts
Hey guys, my old 94 grand prix finally gave out on me and I just got my 07 G5 base! So far I love this car. I'm a student at Florida State University and I'm looking forward to adding some new performance and appearance mods soon. Thanks for having me!
We have the same one!! I have the blue 2007 G5 Coupe!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts