G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am from Chilliwack, BC Canada and I am surprised how much I like driving my 2005 5spd Pursuit. It only has 11,500 km on it. It is silver and pretty much stock right now.

I am looking forward to putting a body kit on it and larger tires and wheels. Today I get to test fit the upper console at the dealer - apprently they are only for automatics but we are going to try to see if it will work in my car. Ridiculous not to have an armrest on the right arm for this car.
:-/

I think the great gas mileage and the 'fun to drive' factor are the best things I like about it. :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
welcomr to the zoo! I used to spend lots of time in chilliwack myself.the armrest will not get in the way,mine as well as many other members had the console come stock and we have 5 speeds.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Guys..

:)

I appreciate the replies.. I will go ahead and get the console..

Wonder if I can get an aftermarket sunroof put in mine as well. :)

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Welcome aboard man, hope to see you at the Vancouver meet if it ever happens.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
The console only interferes with the handbrake, but you can easily just lift it up before setting the brake. I personally leave it up if making short trips, but If I take the interstate, I tend to lower it.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I've gotten in the habit of just reaching around the end of the console and flipping the break up with my finger tips.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Instaslling

I had a look at it today.. going to get it. Is it hard to install? Have most of you done it or should I let the dealer do it?

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
A couple of clips you just basically pull off and 4-6 10mm bolts. It's probably the simplest mod ever.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
denlou said:
I've gotten in the habit of just reaching around the end of the console and flipping the break up with my finger tips.
Thats what I do. I'm so used to it now, it doesn't bother me.

BTW, welcome to the family. I hope you can find everything you need here.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome

·
Original Member
904 Posts
:welcome

1 - 20 of 20 Posts