G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Add $10.00 to the price of your order. UNLESS you are premium member. Premium member=free shipping!!!! :)
That means if you are not a premium member. Sign up NOW and we will waive the $10 shipping fee and will be able to take advantage of the GREAT deals that premium members have access to!!!

Pricing

35 watt Single Beam Hid kit + Switchback SMD Sale Price:$150.00
Reg Price:$203.98
Savings of:$53.98

55 watt Single Beam Hid Kit + Switchback SMD Sale Price:$179.99
Reg Price:$233.98
Savings of:$53.99

35 Watt Bi-Xenon Hid Kit + Switchback SMD Sale Price:$189.99
Reg Price:$243.98
Savings of:$53.99

55 Watt Bi-Xenon Hid Kit + Switchback SMD Sale Price:$227.99
Reg Price:$283.98
Savings of:$55.99

all K ratings are the same price

3 yr bulb warranty
Lifetime Ballast Warranty
1-2 week shipping

Pm [email protected] if interested and feel free to post on this thread

sale ends feb 10th

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
hey my hid kit should be coming in tomorrow and im getting them thru rob.... do i still get the switchbacks?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be a question for rob...im guessing you would have to pay $30 extra for the signals which is really good considering there normal price tag

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
meh im not to worried about it i already have them, but the ones i have the white smds dont turn off when the amber flash.... so there non switch backs lol

·
Registered
645 Posts
i have the white smds dont turn off when the amber flash....
Mine do the same. Rob said they had a new resistor lined up and he was ready to test them the last time i talked to him. Not sure what the status is with that...

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
ill talk to him tomorrow im going out to his shop tomorrow anyhow to look at his 3pod pillar that ill probly end up buying off him to

·
Registered
645 Posts
^^ Okay sounds awesome. Yeah let me know what he says, cause Im very looking forward to the new one! :D

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
will do... hopfully i remember and am not to stoned lol

·
Registered
645 Posts
ill talk to him tomorrow im going out to his shop tomorrow anyhow to look at his 3pod pillar that ill probly end up buying off him to
So how did it go? :D

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
havent gone out yet just got off work but im heading out in about 15 mins
thanks for the reminder

·
Registered
645 Posts

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
k when i talked to him he said that theres still some resistors hes got to test, but also if you have switchbacks with resistors they dont actually switch back the white light stays on and just does what my signals do (i have non switchbacks)... but my new HIDs are fucking sick!

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
yeah they in the stock housing and i got 5000K

1 - 20 of 29 Posts