G5 Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally have some decent pics to put up so forget I ever posted before.

Also I have some pics of todays Projector install project. Enjoy.

New Out of the box!

Installation Begins! Wire tap 1

1 Down

Almost Done

Finished!

Friend who helped with install

Isn't it purty: 15%back tint 20%front

Reactive Muffler

New GPS System:

Me and Car:

Nighttime Shots of Halo's:

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
how does the gps get signal there? does it have an external antenna or something?

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
karnivor said:
how does the gps get signal there? does it have an external antenna or something?
The portable GPS's have pretty strong antennas that usually flip up... My Pioneer deck that has the built in GPS tho has an external receiver which i put up myself by the defrost vent and its totally un-noticeable :p

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got the projectors on Ebay,

The GPS has no problems finding a signal, it has no extender for the antaenna or anything like that it is as it is just sitting there. I find that it rarely looses signal unless its way underground, I get signal walking around the basement of my house with it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Took about 3 hours from start to finish took a break in btwn to visit a body shop though. :p so roughly 2-3 hours.

Forgot to mark the existing light height for aiming the projectors. So that took some extra time.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
suggestion: take off the body side molding door guard dealeo. and debadge the back. it makes our cars look tight, especially black :wink:

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
For some strange reason, seeing your car with the missing headlight makes me think of someone with a missing glass eye. It just looks ....weird.

Your car looks really nice with the new headlights. Do you notice an improvement when driving at night?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I know I know I need rims bad :p thats an upcomming mod, I might wait till next summer since summer is almost over here.

upcomming mods:

SS Cobalt High back Wing,
TWM Short Shifter
Some decent looking skirt kit
lowering springs

There is a vinyl guy down my street i'm considering a vinyl decal for the car.

Other than that simply debadging which will happen sometime soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts