Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some pics of my car using a cell phone camera, so excuse the quality for now :p

Reactive Muffler

20% front Tint with 15% back

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i'll work on getting a sound clip but its pretty much identical to the GMPP Performance exhaust. Little deeper than the Touring.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
woooo! black! lookin shaarrrrp.

read up on the how to section about debadging if you dont already know how. ha ha and look at pics of people who have it doon because it is a zero cost mod lat makes your car slick as hell.

also some may think its trashy or what not but if your not planning on getting rims, take the hubcaps off. its not the best looking thing but imo i think its better than the crappy hubcaps it comes with. i think some hubcaps look good, but the swoopy blade style ones we have....eeewwwwww. or invest in some new ones.

ps i didnt know the 4 door came with the cobalt tail lights, i thought they had the reverse lights in the bumper too. guess im not observant.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i'm thinking about debadging as well as removing the hubcaps, not sure If i like that look yet, probably this weekend i'll check it out,

Next things on my list of must do's are

TWM short Shifter, the Injen CAI, Rims are in the works, and the High back spoiler, then thinking about lip kit and skirts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts