G5 Club banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo wats up im from Beaver County Center Township ... reppin the 07 G5 just dropped over $1500 into my new system... put in the 7 in dvd cd Jensen adio flip up screen headunit and four DUAL 12s with blue neon accent lights....
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,602 Posts
welcome get some pics up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,037 Posts
Welcome to G5Club! :twisted: Be sure to post pics of your G5 in the Show off your stuff! section 8)

Great to see another BC'er 8) . You should definitly come out to a BC meet next time we have one!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,037 Posts
hah shows how much I know about geography... I need to go back to shcool! (yes it was a bad joke: school)
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,377 Posts
Rob said:
Great to see another BC'er 8) . You should definitly come out to a BC meet next time we have one!
ROFL!! You got suckered into that one like I did.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
167 Posts
onetwentyboyz said:
Yo wats up im from Beaver County Center Township ... reppin the 07 G5 just dropped over $1500 into my new system... put in the 7 in dvd cd Jensen adio flip up screen headunit and four DUAL 12s with blue neon accent lights....

woah son... im from Beaver who are you????

and kingg5 they arnt shit i have the same thing ands its sweet...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,578 Posts
ajemery said:
onetwentyboyz said:
Yo wats up im from Beaver County Center Township ... reppin the 07 G5 just dropped over $1500 into my new system... put in the 7 in dvd cd Jensen adio flip up screen headunit and four DUAL 12s with blue neon accent lights....

woah son... im from Beaver who are you????

and kingg5 they arnt shit i have the same thing ands its sweet...
they are shit. Theydont even have navigation ANC they look cheap as hell
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top