G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this may seem like quite the n00bzor question but im a new owner of a 2007 Pontiac G5 with 34k miles. I'm pretty good about changing the oil after 3k miles and all miles will be highway. I've never owned a pontiac before but can someone shake their crystal ball and give me an estimate of approx how long this thing will last? I've had chevy's that have seen 150k and a hyundai(pos) that lasted about 190... Can I get that out of my pontiac?

·
Super Moderator
12,861 Posts
I have 75,000 miles on my 2007, and it is still running like a champ. I would think that if you keep up on the maintenance, it will last until you crash it. Your 100,000 mile powertrain warranty should indicate to you that GM will keep it running that long without you paying for those repairs, so I think it is safe to say that you'll be fine for quite some time. The point that a car can be considered "dead" is also up for debate.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
actually i ran into a curb(to fast when raining) and mine still works fine.haha but im glad to see that someone thinks that hyundai is a p.o.s. car.
not too much...we had a 08 hyundai sonata (2.4L) that i beat the shit out of and nothing went wrong (it was a lease)

that thing would not do a burnout to save your life:neutral:

·
Death metal connoisseur
6,065 Posts
It will last until the day you make your last payment. Next day,after you're walking from the shop,think of what you're going to put in an Official rant thread ;)

·
Registered
2,575 Posts

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
It will fall apart today.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
You shut your whore mouth.
He's right, Kia is a piece of shit. So, why don't you shut your whore mouth?
It will last until the day you make your last payment. Next day,after you're walking from the shop,think of what you're going to put in an Official rant thread ;)
:lol: I couldn't agree with you more.

·
Registered
261 Posts
hemhem genesis= pretty sweet

uh no that car is junk... trust me my father in law owns one and i cant stand that p.o.s. its nothing but a waste of time and money

^ hahaha they look really comfy too
the front istn bad but rear seating is horrible i would be more comfortable sittin on a wooded bench, understanding its a coupe with saying that

1 - 20 of 33 Posts