G5 Club banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
uh no that car is junk... trust me my father in law owns one and i cant stand that p.o.s. its nothing but a waste of time and money

the front istn bad but rear seating is horrible i would be more comfortable sittin on a wooded bench, understanding its a coupe with saying that
plus it only gets you 14's...lol

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
^still, the V6 has 300 HP out of the box, wheras the 2.0T is 100hp down. And the 6 sounds heaps better, and is not a 4 banger, which is another plus point.

Wouldn't get either tho, Camaro V6 all the way, for the money.

As to OP, these cars are quite similar to Sunfires of old, and many of them, when taken care of, can pass 200K km easily.

Now onto the other question, for RWD tuner fun, why not wait for the Toyota FT86? That will be a sick car, and can be downspeced to make it cheaper, which is nice.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
^still, the V6 has 300 HP out of the box, wheras the 2.0T is 100hp down. And the 6 sounds heaps better, and is not a 4 banger, which is another plus point.

Wouldn't get either tho, Camaro V6 all the way, for the money.

As to OP, these cars are quite similar to Sunfires of old, and many of them, when taken care of, can pass 200K km easily.

Now onto the other question, for RWD tuner fun, why not wait for the Toyota FT86? That will be a sick car, and can be downspeced to make it cheaper, which is nice.
im positively sure that the 2.0T will react the same as the LNF when adding mods/tuning...easy power

whereas the V6 is HARDER to mod

Lol what does your car get you?
i dont know yet;)

im just saying for the price tag and such that it isnt great when its supposed to be the "fast" model

·
Death metal connoisseur
6,065 Posts
Where is NickelsBeach? I see violations of a thread topic. Somebody,contact him on FB or call his mom's basement. This shit needs to be reported and fixed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have 334 thousand on Mine, I drive it 1,200 miles a week and I would trust it to go anywhere. Mobil 1 oil and AC Delco parts and these cars literally last forever.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts