G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddies give me hell all the time because i bought my g5 in 2009 with a little over 19000 miles on it and it now has just hit 31000. Maybe im weird but i love the look of my car and it still looks brand new, anyone else has the same problem of not wanting to drive your g5? ha

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yeah I do,,, just bought the "5" used end of August and when the weather is crappy I hate to drive it and get it dirty. Just wait when I have to drive it in the salt this winter! My car just turned over 30,000 KMS which considering that it will be 4 years old this December is not bad.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Boom Goes the dynamite! I guess my 115,000 km equal out to about 70,000 miles. I love driving my car, I also enjoy beer!

I bought my G5GT new in March of 2007, with 27 miles on it. It now has 140,700 miles.
You have doubled my milage in 3 months less time sir!!! Probably true for the beer consumption as well! :p

·
Super Moderator
1,994 Posts
Nearly 83K, and still looks like new...if it were properly detailed. Okay, at least it still runs like new. 'Major' repairs to front sway bar, new tranny, and had both front hub bearings replaced under warranty.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

1 - 20 of 82 Posts