G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
out of all the cars in my family mine is the number one we take. these past 3 days i did over 200 miles on it and i burned over a half a tank of gas my poor car can never rest. once i register the blazer i just bought im going to give the g5 a rest then it gets parked for good for winter in a few months my cars just turned a year old and its already got 12k on it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,578 Posts
07g5gt said:
out of all the cars in my family mine is the number one we take. these past 3 days i did over 200 miles on it and i burned over a half a tank of gas my poor car can never rest. once i register the blazer i just bought im going to give the g5 a rest then it gets parked for good for winter in a few months my cars just turned a year old and its already got 12k on it
what year is your blazer?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,602 Posts
my car is about 8 months old and it has just over 12K on it already
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
12,861 Posts
I drive 100 miles a day, 5 days a week. That ends up being 26,000 miles a year. A lot of people question why I bought a new car if I put that many miles on it in a year, but that 100,000 mile powertrain warranty really appealed to me.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,377 Posts
toolman said:
I drive 100 miles a day, 5 days a week. That ends up being 26,000 miles a year. A lot of people question why I bought a new car if I put that many miles on it in a year, but that 100,000 mile powertrain warranty really appealed to me.
So I guess Chryslers lifetime one really takes a liking to you? haha.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Daily Driver

Had mine since the first of the year, have a little over 12,000 miles on her.
Round trip to work is 300 Miles a week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,631 Posts
denlou said:
toolman said:
I drive 100 miles a day, 5 days a week. That ends up being 26,000 miles a year. A lot of people question why I bought a new car if I put that many miles on it in a year, but that 100,000 mile powertrain warranty really appealed to me.
So I guess Chryslers lifetime one really takes a liking to you? haha.
Well... TBH, If you bought a Chrystler, you would need to be getting alot of warranty work.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
37,000kms in 1 year and 4 months.

TOOLMAN - tell them you don't want some used pos breaking down on you. You need a reliable car.
 

·
Original Member
Joined
·
904 Posts
jonnycat said:
37,000kms in 1 year and 4 months.

TOOLMAN - tell them you don't want some used pos breaking down on you. You need a reliable car.
i have the same kms in the exact same time frame....weird lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
97 Posts
18 months. 12500kms.

My work commute has just increased to 30kms round trip each day. Still less than 200kms a week with all the driving I do.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
649 Posts
I have had my car almost a year (1 year on the 13th of this month) and I have 7900 km's on it. First 10 months I owned the car it sat parked more then I drove it - I walked to work. But, my 3km commute to and from work (I know I should still be walking) doesn't add up much.
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top