G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tools Needed: Small Flat head screw driver, 10mm socket, tape & a flat wall (It also needs to be dark :lol:)

Ease of Install: Moderate (Be patient and follow the quick guide for help while you are out aiming)

Estimated Time: Depends on the individual - if you are patient, 30mins - 1hr.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Projector Aiming Video

Just a note this is the passenger side headlight flipped around. Make sure you read the note about where the LOW and HIGH beams are located on the light. This makes it much easier when determining the direction you turn the screws for aiming.)[/url]

·
Registered
10 Posts
my right light low beam points straight but my left doesn't really go further than my hood. and has like a u shaped light. what should i do?

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Or maybe the original diagram I'm working with makes up for this.

Perhaps it's a combo of the two? Using the high beam ground->bulb measurement as the 2.5" difference, plus slightly intersecting the /``` with the low beam marking.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,025 Posts
Actually Greg, once I had it basically set, I just tweaked them a little here and there until I hit a happy medium. mine shining down the road when I had them, don't if it helps though ;)
night lights 005.jpg

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Just in case anyone is thinking to themselves "Man, he's got it all WRONG!", please... feel free to draw it for me! I'm so confuddled and bewildered! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
Actually Greg, once I had it basically set, I just tweaked them a little here and there until I hit a happy medium. mine shining down the road when I had them, don't if it helps though ;)
View attachment 6028
Looking back at this picture, Dan, I can tell I definitely need to turn my lights a different way. ;) Your left light doesn't appear to have a divide in the middle, but mine does. Looks like I have to go back in towards the centre.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts