G5 Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
LayLay72 said:
how do you put an image on a post from like a website...do you have to add it to photobucket anyway?
That would be best to have the image stored in your own account just in case the original gets deleted.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Is this thread up to date?

While trying to post some pictures I noticed that the GUI is not as shown in the "How To Post Pictures" thread.

It seems as if I can post pictures directly from my computer using the attachment option rather than using Photobucket?

But when I do even when using a custom size to fit the maximum allowed for jpeg which is 1024 x 780 pixels all I see is a thumbnail with a big question mark in it. Could someone clarify this.

I haven't used Photobucket in a while & it seems to have changed & isn't as user friendly to copy the address to a post.

Also I have just found that when trying to upload pics to my account album I have the same sort of trouble. Nothing shows but the

·
Administrator
12,835 Posts
You should be able to use the attachment option. I forget what i set the limit to for registered users, but i think it is 5 pictures. The site can handle resizing the images if they are not too big. I have the same issue with the big question mark... I reported it to the site owners a while back and they were unable to fix it.

·
Administrator
12,835 Posts
Thanks toolman. So you're saying the pics are there but all you see is the question mark?

I'll try actually posting them & see what happens. Thanks again.
Yes. The pics are there, but the thumbnails are messed up. It really makes it a pain to choose which picture you want to post.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts