G5 Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
stolen from CSS.net

fuck the original ones, these are the shit! BTW I like chrome a lot more than black.

now just gotta find out which company makes 'em and what are the new bulb sizes, I could seriously be interested.

New headlights Located!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/05-0...ryZ33710QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think these are pretty cool lookin, no black that i can find though :-(

However on the good side, the LED's and HALO's are pre-wired..... that is right, you heard me, True PLUG n PLAY no soldering, no wire splicing, just plug it in, and it is done! (the best part about these new lights, also they seem to be of a much higher quality than the other brand)

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
man these have blown up in like a day. they do look nice, but ill stick with the originals. like the prewiring though...

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they look way better IMO, just put stealth bulbs in them and they'll look like clear corners, the others look like crap IMO! also lots of people said that they were cheap and broke easily

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
yeah ive heard that too. mine have held up great. good luck if you do actually purchase them. let me know what else you have planned for your car too

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not much, I want to slow things down a little :lol:

Coming soon: LED 3rd brake light, LED interior bulbs
Next spring: Ingalls, VMS
Still wondering: These lights, SRI (conflict with ingalls), LED exterior bulbs, Nightshades

we'll see!

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Still like the original Ebay Projectors. But the prewiring is nice if you're lazy.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the thing that sucks with these is they don't come in black

but I'm not a fan of black ones on a black car like mine. I like the contrast of chrome personally

but then again everyone's entitled to their own taste

the others don't look BAD, I just prefer these and prefer chrome! :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts