G5 Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really like these wheels on this Pusuit/G5
Can anyone identify them for me?

I think they would look nicer than my stock wheels.

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
Those are the stock GT wheels. Unfortunately, they will not fit your car because they are a 5 bolt pattern, and you need a 4 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm

Odd GM would bother putting two diff sets of patterns on these cars.

Why does my car have 4 bolt and other 4drs have 5 bolt?

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
those dont look like gt wheels, unless they have diff wheels for the 4 door. they kinda look like a g6 wheel but i dont think they are

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
Re: Hmm

jimwww said:
Odd GM would bother putting two diff sets of patterns on these cars.

Why does my car have 4 bolt and other 4drs have 5 bolt?
It doesn't seem cost effective, does it? ;)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They should have made them all the same

It seems unwise to create two different sets - toyota doesn't do it.. besides I bought my car with 7000 miles on it - 11k for 11,000 bucks.. cdn.

I have decided to put these Falken Circuit wheels (17's) wheels on it after all now that I have to go with 4lug wheels.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yep thats the one i mean the G4. Its easy to get mixed up with all these damn G's. They cant just start at one and count up... :idea:

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
PursuitGT said:
Those arent exactly GT rims there close but there actually an early version of them not the production version.
I think you are right. They look more like the rims I see on some G6's. They look bigger than the G5GT rims.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
they are def 17s just like the gt's. however, the bottoms of the stars flare out wider than on the gt's and they look thicker

1 - 19 of 19 Posts