G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just so everyone knows, Injen is offering our intakes at the reduced price of 219.99 until there inventory is exhausted.

I just ordered my black intake from them so as it stands now, there should be

2 black intakes for the 2.2L/2.4L
1 polished intake for the 2.2L/2.4L

so hurry if you want to catch this offer

·
Registered
649 Posts
Who is this deal through?

This really is not a vendor sale or group buy as the seller is not a sponsoring vendor and does not advertise on our site.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I think I know where his intake is going, and it isn't on any throttle body if you get my point. :D

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry about that, when you buy the CAI/SRI, type INJEN22 into the discount code, and youll see the discount applied

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
you all obviously haven't seen a forum go bad because the admin isn't a nazi admin.

On the opposite end of that spectrum, she is far from being a Nazi about things here.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
hey guys, i put the GM performance intake, a bit pricey but i love the deep noise, i have sum questions for intake owners please...

are cold air intakes really able to get water sukked up into them?
and if so, wat can be done to prevent that?

i feel safer living in florida with a reg, short ram intake.... but i heard that cold air intakes give better performance?!

please let me kno, PM would be better as a reply, thanx..

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
weird thread to post this in....

water can get sucked into an intake, but the filter would have to be like soaked. a hydrofilter would prevent this. ttr sells one. the name of the game is colder air. colder air is more dense, hense making a better af mixture. so yes, a CAI will make more power than a SRI, howver the gains are small enough that it's not very noticable

·
Registered
114 Posts
is this a good deal? i havent really looked into it, but i do want one by spring.. would it be best to wait, or should i go and order this deal?

·
Registered
114 Posts
I tried the INJEN22 discount code, but alas it didnt accept it, says "Discount Cannot be Applied: Invalid discount or gift code (INJEN22)".....

·
Banned
1,781 Posts
i dont see a place to put in a discount at? plz help

1 - 20 of 27 Posts