G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You asked for it, so here it is.

Three clips in one. The first is in a parking lot just revving three times. First is just a tap, second is to 4000 and third is to around 5000. First drive is with the windows up in the middle of third gear to around 5500 rpm in third gear, 55-85. After switching to the exit lane, just cruising around 3500 rpms in 4th.

The third clip is me getting on the highway, middle of second gear pull, about 40 - 60. Got cut off, so switched lanes and went from low 3rd gear to top, and then the wind kinda takes over, but also do a small 4th gear pull

Hope this helps anyone. I find the video is pretty accurate, but is still louder and meaner in person.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha where are you from? you're like, the first g5 ive seen around here

p.s. thanks i love my intake

·
Registered
341 Posts
u sportin the short or the full cai? and i can vouch that its WAY louder in person i have 1.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
very nice are you runnin the injen cai?

·
Registered
148 Posts
mind tellin me the part number? i was lookin on the injen website and couldnt quite find it. also are you a 2.2 or 2.4

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
flipplaya331 said:
im from clifton. I so rarely see ANY G5's around here all i see are G6's. i feel special ha
Your not alone with little G5s around. A ton of 4dr G6s are around me and like 2 G5s :lol:

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
man clifton's so close im surprised i havent seen you before. theres a biweekly cobalt meet at njit we should hit up

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think it's next thursday...not sure. jersey j's and downshift are both having a meet on the 27th. they're really looking for g5s haha

·
Registered
314 Posts
o man i dont even think im rdy for those meets yet haha. i'll feel so n00b nd il probably be the youngest one there ha. il be down for the NJIT meet cuz thur college peeps like me.

·
Registered
830 Posts
flipplaya331 said:
o man i dont even think im rdy for those meets yet haha. i'll feel so n00b nd il probably be the youngest one there ha. il be down for the NJIT meet cuz thur college peeps like me.

haha im still only 17 :p i think i'm the only one :lol: but im not from NJ anyways haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts