G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,978 Posts
You could try reducing it to the legal minimum coverage, but then you also need to weigh the financial risks of what you can afford, should you need to file a clain in the future. Sometimes, just minor tweaks aren't too risky and can help out in a big way.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
idk how it is but its $1,900 for the g5. But its gonna be high no matter why cause I'm 16 and a new driver.

oh I'm on my parents insurance till I'm 18 if thts what your asking though

·
Premium Member
6,694 Posts
full coverage is 320 a month, 5 yers driving zero at fault accidents and 3 years no tickets

·
Registered
17,069 Posts
The only way I could get mine down to $175/month was to do $1000 deductible. Didn't add on any extras either. Once I have my own insurance for a few years I'll probably get a better rate.

That's also the reason I went 4 door. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
when i got my G5 SE in march was 16, turned 17 that same month, im paying right below $3000 a year insuarance about $245 a month...That on top of my car payment ($255/month) + gas, + im paying for it ALL myself it sucks i know, but at least im making $375 a week working 3 part time jobs a week.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
damn and I thought mine was high. I'm just hoping no tickets and such to make it go up. The $1,900 doesnt include the other 2 cars my family has. But jeez I couldn't imaging $3,000 and $5,000 a year.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts