G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there aren't any who are currently on the site, but for those who join up post here!

·
Registered
125 Posts
shit man im in the same boat im from Whitehorse Yukon there is sweet shit all in this town hahah im the lone g5 gt rider in this town

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha holy shit :p well GP is in Alberta ... I'm in Prince George, which is basically right smack in the middle of B.C.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oooh sweet haha! if you're ever in P.G. let me know haha there's g5/pursuit's around, just none that are into modifying etc... :(

·
Registered
125 Posts
thats the shits im int he same boat im like one of the only cars in whitehorse that are getting deep into tuner

·
Registered
125 Posts
and for sure the only one with a g5 ther are a few guys that are kinda doing up the ss/sc but there so close to stock

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah mine's still stock for now ... summer time brings rims, halos, exhaust and intake. I'm not doing up a kit or anything because i'll be driving it in the winter.

·
Registered
125 Posts
ya im lucky i bring her inside in the winter so i got the full kit on mine im looking into sc'ing it this winter and its going in to get lambo and two tone in about two weeks

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
blackriderg6 said:
Nodrog said:
what your in whitehorse
No, I'm in Victoria, Her Majesty’s Canadian Ship WHITEHORSE, its the ship named after the City of Whitehorse.
It makes me sad that nobody knows what the acronym HMCS means but they know exactly what USS means.

·
Registered
8 Posts
ya Lived here for a long time I've seen some guys up at UNBC a few years ago but I haven't heard of anyone doing anything lately.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
haha holy shit :p i didn't know anyone else in this city existed :p nah i havent heard of anything lately either ... do you have a g5 too?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts