G5 Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was leaving work around 9 at night and felt like taking the long way home on the highway. On the road leading up to the on-ramp is a long straight road, I pulled next to an acura integra crappy looking prob just exhaust and intake at most. He was trying to toy with me I just kept looking over acting like I was much better then him, let him do his thing. So the light turn green he kinda went off noticing that I wasnt going. Then suddenly I pulled up on him, we both got onto the highway he gunned it went into the second lane then i figured no traffic and open lanes why not? I gunned it went into the third lane, pulled next to him and then we were off atleast I was I pulled about 3, 5, 10 car lengths on him. It kept on growing, I got off the next exit, rolled down my windows cool off a little from the victory then about 5-10 seconds who pulls up next to me the kid in the acura integra, noticing my window down he puts his down and goes " IS THAT STOCK!!" he said it in such away like I was driving a Lambo or something, i just laughed and grinned and was like NA, he just looked at me like O...

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
lol, nice. i get asked if im supercharged all the time. then i get the :shock: look

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
lol nice story

·
Registered
239 Posts
cruisn said:
lol, nice. i get asked if im supercharged all the time. then i get the :shock: look
Lol i get that same thing. i think its cuz when you hit about 4500 RPMs u hear that high pitched whine. Lol you gotta love that aluminum block.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts