G5 Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
I cant open that link because I am on a military computer right now but if its the one that is IntenceHID.com then yes it is. That is where I got my kit from and am very happy with it. Was $100 shipped to my door.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea thats the one it is, what kind of bulb did you get, im thinkging about getting the 10000k bulb.

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Yeah I was about to say, 5k or 6k. Go with 6k.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I didn't pay to use this forum and everything has turned out great so far. It might not be that bad to roll the dice on those either.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I speak from personal experience when I say so far it is a good kit. I have had it for about a month now and have had no problems at all. For me to get some nighthawk bulbs it was 80 dollars at canadian tire. These were an extra 20 delivered to my door. If they last a year they are still worth it in my eyes.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
domin8 said:
I didn't pay to use this forum and everything has turned out great so far. It might not be that bad to roll the dice on those either.

but since you like it so much, you should.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Completely plus and play. The only thing I found with mine is that the wires were backwards in the connector so the HID came on when hi should be on. Took 30 seconds to switch them around and bam, HID lo beam.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
While you should be okay, I'd be leery about running your HID's off your stock wiring harness, I'd relay it for long term stability.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts