G5 Club banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a lot of commercials lately for car sponsors. To me it looks like a total scam!:bs Has anyone tried it or knows someone who tried it? Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
We know people that have tried it. Its a high quality scam. For what you get out of it, has never seemed to be worth the investment for people.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
i joined it 3 years ago when i got my car.
it allowed me to enter my address in and all my info
they took my money
then i seen what i could order. it was ebay knock off products at higher then ebay prices. i was like well atleast its a discount so i tryed to order a few things
but none of the "sponsors" shiped to new brunswick canada. they said they would ship to ont canada. but id have to pay extra ..way extra. so 3 days into it i said i cancel. they said no refund

i called mastercard and did a charge back. then 3 weeks later they called and said the charges was valid since the car sponsor agreement was they would "give me a list of possible sponsors"

SCAM! how ever iv seen cars with parts and stickers from them wile in the US at car shows. but again the deals are better to just buy on ebay.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I used long time ago carsponsorship.com.... they only sent me a few decals bu mail after i paid. Then they decided my ride wasn't good enough for having stuff (they were looking after people that already had 10K$ in their car and absolutely no life tog et through all the car shows... so to make it short (SCAM)

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
also. when i filled out waht car i had (back 3 years ago) they had over 100+ parts free to better then half price for my car .. clearly i jumped on that as we all know times was hard to find parts for our cars. needless tosay all i could get waht some stupid glow lights or some crap. adn again as i said earlyer they wouldnt ship to me unless i paid out my ass. it would of been cheaper to go to "my sponsors site" and order it and have it shiped

i more or less signed up to prove a point to some of my car clubs members it was a scam.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
all show no go...

anyone who does get sponsored usually already has a $100 000 ride so its pointless.. i tried it for 20 days and got nothing other than a few partial sponsors... even then i could have gone to each one and asked them for discounts anyhow.

fortunately, they had a 100% full money back guarantee within first 30 days policy so i got my money back :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts