G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that we know the weekend & place involved, I've decided it would be a great idea to have a separate section for the official/national G5CLUB meet.

Feel free to post ANYTHING related to meeting up with other members on the way over to the meet (caravan) & relating to the meet itself.

No need to reply to this thread. I thought it would be a good idea to keep it separate from the rest of the forum :).

Thanks,
-Rob Hole
G5CLUB.net Admin

·
Registered
115 Posts
Where is the Meet!?

·
1,895 Posts
Oh, great! ANOTHER 'National meet' thread! When will it end???? Please, stop already!!! Oh, no, wait, it's a STICKY!!!! Woohoo!! Never mind ;P

·
Registered
618 Posts
hey guys/gals. Not sure where to look but is there a breakdown of events for the two days of this event ??.....Not going to promise coming but looking into it as I am currently getting laid-off on june 4th and starting my new job shortly after. Thanks.

·
Death metal connoisseur
6,065 Posts
They posted pictures somewhere around here... It's been a while and I'm too lazy to search for them.
That is not important. Important is that I kept all my receipts from the store. I can return all the camping junk.
And I was so excited...

1 - 20 of 38 Posts