G5 Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed new: Tower Strut, Strut Caps, Oil Cover, Spark Plug Cover and a Fuse Box Cover. All the parts went on easily and fit perfectly. Directions were clear too. Only downside was the mailing process. No offense to you Canucks, but Canada Post sucks major balls. Took 17 days to travel 300km... wtf is with that? As soon as it hit the US it took 2 days to get the my door (about 2,750 km).

I have to get to class but will post pics later. If you can't wait, then hit up my garage and check em out.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyways, looks really good! MRZ does really good work. The only complaint of mine is getting my door sills to stick correctly, but that's more due to the temperature here than anything else.
Thanks man. Yeah I am not the biggest fan of the adhesive they use. That's all the spark plug cover was, a metal sheet with an adhesive that goes over the OEM cover. Still looks good though. Contrary to what someone said on another thread, the Tower Strut does make a difference in performance.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How do the strut tower caps attach?
Yeah like Hawk said, goes on with some force (rubber mallet) but don't budge afterwords.

What was the price?
Without shipping?
Straight from the E-mail:

1 x Brushed Billet Strut Brace, Delta cars, Cobalt - Pursuit - G5 (delta strut bar brushed) = $124.95USD

1 x Stainless Steel Fuse Box Cover - Pontiac Arrowhead - 2007 and up (Fuse box Cover Pontiac 2007 and) = $39.95USD

1 x Polished Billet Engine Oil Cover - Ecotec 2.2 + 2.4 + 2.0 Turbo (oil cover Eco) = $45.00USD

1 x Stainless Steel Spark Plug Cover - 2.2 Ecotec (spark plug cover - 2.2 - Ecotec) = $64.95USD

1 x Polished Billet Strut Covers - Pontiac G5 - G5 (01-005-G5) = $64.95USD
------------------------------------------------------
Free Shipping (Economy (7 - 9 Days)): $0.00USD
Sub-Total: $339.80USD
Total: $339.80USD

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
That looks awesome

1 - 12 of 12 Posts