G5 Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do people think of these?

they make them for the cobalts, which means they'll fit on ours. i'm kind of thinking about them, but i don't know how cheesy they'll be. they're really expensive and i don't want to just get one on a whim.

what do you guys think?

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I was wondering why slip diffs were in the appearance forum haha.

And how did you expect us to come up with "Lambo Style Doors" from LSD? It's not a highly used acronym for Lambo doors heh.

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
denlou said:
I was wondering why slip diffs were in the appearance forum haha.

And how did you expect us to come up with "Lambo Style Doors" from LSD? It's not a highly used acronym for Lambo doors heh.
First thought was drugs... then Differential. :shock:

As far as lambo doors, the Cobalt kits should work.

I know alot of people hate them on non-Lamborghini cars, but I can see a good use for them though. I sometimes wish I had upswinging doors due to how tight my driveway is.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Yea, you get limbo doors and I'll get my doors hinged at the top, so they open like the car from back to the future.

^^^^Now thats Pimp^^^^

·
Registered
228 Posts
that would be a pain to try and find a parking spot without a car parking next to u...u wouldnt be able to get in/out of the car if there was a car parked next to ur car :(

·
Registered
649 Posts
The doors on the AMC are gullwing, not lambo.

Lambo doors look fine if you have a kit and the car is a show car, but for reg daily drivers it looks dumb.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
farfrmnormal said:
The doors on the AMC are gullwing, not lambo.

Lambo doors look fine if you have a kit and the car is a show car, but for reg daily drivers it looks dumb.
LOL, I know. Thats why I said

th0ughtless said:
Yea, you get limbo doors and I'll get my doors hinged at the top, so they open like the car from back to the future.
:p

1 - 17 of 17 Posts