G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
lol i have nothing against sedans :p you can make them look damn good haha. I just automatically assume everyone has a coupe :p

·
Registered
649 Posts
G5Brad said:
well ill get it started, seeing a few of us here got the halo headlights. did anybody see the LED tail lights they make for the 4 dr cobalts. I baught a pair, I should get it by next week i guess
farfrmnormal said:
Not many 4drs on the forum - you may wanna ask that question in the rest of the forum - more likely to get a response. But I would have to say no - they are WAY too much money to even consider right now. With that said, the price of them will drop as more companies start developing them. With car modding its all about being patient.
G5Brad said:
Actually i got them cheaper then my actual headlights, i paid 150 for everything including shipping. And btw arent the tail lights the same size as a 2 dr?
farfrmnormal said:
No, completely different size. Much bigger in width - height is the same though.

Where did you get them that cheap? Can you post a pic of them? I know you don't have them, but you must have seen the pic on the website or something.
G5Brad said:
U know what I did have a site but I lost the link to it. G5 Mike was asking me aswell but I can't find it, I asked the guy to email me a pic. (which he has not done yet)
farfrmnormal said:
You may want to dbl check then - because every set of LED tails I have ever seen for the sedans are over $300.00. So you purchased a set of tails without seeing what they looked like?
The above are posts from another thread.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I was thinking about getting with somebody I know and making my own. Not too sure about the style tho...
I would like to do something like the LED tails for the SRT-4 from modernperformance.com

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
I'm not sure. The website doesn't provide much info on the lights besides how to install them. All I know is that they distribute them. Slickcar.com shows they're made by "Depo Lights." I never did much research on them, so I don't know for sure if its them. I could try to contact them if you want.

·
Registered
493 Posts
th0ughtless said:
I was thinking about getting with somebody I know and making my own. Not too sure about the style tho...
I would like to do something like the LED tails for the SRT-4 from modernperformance.com

those are sexy1 i would love to go with clear tails when possible.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
farfrmnormal said:
I have sent a message to the original maker of the lights - perhaps we can get enough of a request they will make them for the G5 lol.
That would be awesome. Let me know if I can help. lol

·
Registered
649 Posts
This was originally posted by G5Brad

Well I mentioned this b4 about getting LED tails for my car, heres what they look like.

And man are they bright !!!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts