G5 Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can find head and tail lights? I have looked all over and nothing. I need them :twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
did you try ebay?

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
are you looking for aftermarket or stock replacement?
best thing to do for aftermarket is to try ebay and search "cobalt headlights".
As for aftermarket tail lights for G5 coupe there are none at the moment.. there are ones for the sedan tho available...
watcha got sedan or coupe?

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
it will fit our car but it has the reverse lights in them because its for a cobalt. so you could either not have them work and use the stock reverse lights, or wire them in so those ones function too

·
Registered
649 Posts
They will NOT fit our cars. I know this for a fact because my boyfriend has a Sedan and I have a coupe - his tails do NOT fit in my car, they are too big.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
karnivor said:
it will fit our car but it has the reverse lights in them because its for a cobalt. so you could either not have them work and use the stock reverse lights, or wire them in so those ones function too
BTW the 4-door G5 has the same lights as the 4-door Cobalt.

·
Registered
5 Posts
karnivor said:
it will fit our car but it has the reverse lights in them because its for a cobalt....
Won't fit a two-door G5. The two-door G5 has a bit of a curl lip at the top of the light lens, to match the integrated lip of the rear fender and trunk. The similar Cobalt taillight lens is flat and a bit different. Just won't work.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
sorry. i was informed wrong then.

not that it matters but im from the US and we dont have 4 door g5s here, i thought that they had the same lights as coupes, my fault. i just need to keep my mouth shut.

·
Registered
493 Posts
chaos said:
Does anybody know where I can find head and tail lights? I have looked all over and nothing. I need them :twisted:
try some of the members on g5gt,alot of them have gone aftermarket and now have thier stockers available

·
Registered
649 Posts
karnivor said:
sorry. i was informed wrong then.

not that it matters but im from the US and we dont have 4 door g5s here, i thought that they had the same lights as coupes, my fault. i just need to keep my mouth shut.
No need to apologize. We all get things wrong, we're human. We just want people to get the right info.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Its not that they are making it difficult. Each country has a specific item they require on cars. Go figure...Government involved again !

·
Registered
645 Posts
lolz, only 3yrs late :p

·
Registered
575 Posts
only 3 yrs late? omg... lets go away for another 5 :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts