G5 Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So probably stupid question, but I was looking at Performance Axles and I stumbled across a CSS.net post about converting an LSJ to LNF Axles. I was curious, since LNF axles are significantly cheaper than Customs and sound pretty sturdy, how I might go about converting my 2.4s axles? I know the upfront would probably be more expensive, but I'd rather blow a 150$ axle vs a 400$ axle ya know? Especially if that 400$ axle is only available in sets of 2

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im definitely not making that power yet lol, not even close, but Id rather have everything ready and planned for when I do. Considering theres plenty of old S/C n T/C 'balts sitting in yards around here, twincharge isnt unfeasible or wildly expensive since we have no issue custom fitting pipes, so I wanna have everything set to handle it when we do.

·
Premium Member
12,880 Posts
The manual transmission for the 2.2 and 2.4 has very unequal length axles. The passenger axle is much longer. If I can remember correctly, the LNF has an intermediate axle on the back of the transmission and then a more equal length axle. The bosses are there on the 2.2/2.4 transmission for an intermediate axle mount, but aren't drilled. You could try to piece the parts to see if it would work, but I'm not aware of anyone who has done that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts