G5 Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I come to the first screen, I get a choice of Log in. I click that link and get a screen that has a blank box for my login name and password. I fill those in and click submit and then go back to that first screen where I am not logged in. I then login again and all new posts only counts back to when I logged in a minute before...in other words there are always NO new posts.

(Hint: This may be fixable by running "cookie fix" which is available at phpBB.com.)

Thanks.
~RKH

·
Registered
649 Posts
This is a glitch with PhpBB - until Rob fixes the install of MOD's there will be no more mods installed. Just gotta keep trying to log in. Sorry.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Use the "Log in to check your private messages" link, then it only takes one try and keeps all the unread posts for you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The only time I've seen this issue appear on the phpbb forum software is when the cookie setting under the general administration settings is changed improperly. What is it currently set to?

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I'll try to have a fix for this at the end of this week.. Sorry been really busy with life! But hopefully by Friday I should have some kind of fix in the works... I may take down the site one of these nights at about 9-10PM I'll post a notice when I do.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.