G5 Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cherry had mentioned earlier, the concept of our Meet name tags. It appears he will not be fulfilling this duty. He originally proposed the Member's Forum Name (GTO 1,, Nair 88 etc) on top with your Real name under it. The Guest would have their real name on top and their sponsor's (forum member's screen name under in parenthesis.)
How does this sound? OK with ya'll in general if I step in and attempt this? (Emphasis on ATTEMPT!! LOL)

Hopefully "06yellowpursuit" will help me with the names as we get closer. He has done a great job keeping up with this, but will need a Roll Call as the time draws nearer. Seems we keep adding and losing as time approaches. Maybe ask ROB to delete ALL previous attendance threads or any related list threads and start one you could monitor, add/delete names of Members and their guests names. I would llso like to have the list containing our members be also noted if they are a Premium Member (if that applies to them.) They paid for that status, most contribute a LOT to our forum and should be recognized for their rank.

Also, "1CleanG5"... ANY updates from GM on ANY official sponsorship? If they are to be closed, but provide someone from GM to assist us... will we have "bathroom privilidges" while on site or a porta potty or so for us?? As you are local, we VERY MUCH need WRITTEN permission from someone on site at the plant, giving us permission ( acting as G5Club.net) to BE THERE in the area we are allotted, for the time/days we want. Without that, we will be asked to leave before we get eeryone there by their Security! If you have problems in that area, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for all your "legwork" on this.

GTO 1

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Sounds like a good plan GTO 1. I'll also email the guy from GM marketing about the plant details. He hasn't written to me in a long time = not a good sign.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts