G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

WTFF?!?! Keeahh advertised on OUR site? That's gonna give off a bad impression :lol:

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
thats actually kind of funny.... I havn't restricted any content, but hey, if KIA is desperate for people to buy their cars, and they want to advertise in the Cobalt/G5 market.... we'll just laugh that we made money off them! :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
Reminds me of the surveys that I get for buying a new car. One online survey that I got asked if I considered buying a Kia instead of my G5. It then proceeded to ask me multiple questions about how I felt about Kia, what I thought about the Kia models, and how I would feel if I was driving a Kia. I was thinking to myself, "WTF??? How could you even start to compare a G5 to a Kia???"

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
looks like they're desperate.. I think they had a massive reporting on losses last quarter... They're really pushing that random celebrity guy thing again.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Renesis said:
I don't see any ads on the forum

oh wait, you guys don't use firefox with adblock uh! :lol:

IE FTL!
dont be hatin on IE man!!!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Ok... I admit... Windows overall SUCKS... better choice is Mac by far and Safari (instead of IE) :p

·
So Delicious !
5,288 Posts
Rob said:
if KIA is desperate for people to buy their cars, and they want to advertise in the Cobalt/G5 market.... :lol: :lol:
HEY........ Rob, I think the correct term is actually....G5/cobalt market........lol

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was at school when i posted, so i couldn't use firefox :( that and i also use safari at home too... safari 4 winblowzz

·
PSD=PostSaturnDepression
826 Posts
Kia's are EVIL and should burn in hell. :twisted:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Kia's suck! Trust me, I know. My rental while my car is in the shop is a Hyundai. Could be worse. My wife got stuck with a Focus. BTW, Ford was expecting to lose money in Q3 2007. I have a transcript of their Q2 earnings conference call with their investors and the media. They were expecting 07 Q's 3 and 4 to cost them lots of money. Ford, themselves, isn't expecting to be a profitable company until 2009.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts