G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Okay guys. I got a hold of the manager for the Best Western and secured a group rate there.
She has blocked off 27 rooms (all they had left) most are double queens. They do have a 3 jacuzzi suite rooms available as well.

Call 330-544-3745 or 330-544-2378 and ask for Danielle or Carolina. They are the only ones who can reserve a room at the group rate.

Hotel: Best Western Meander Inn www.bestwesternohio.com/hotels/best-western-meander-inn/
Group rate name: G5Club
Rate: $65 per night plus tax (standard rate is $95) for either single King or double queen rooms (12 of each avail).
Blocked dates: July 10th-13th
Map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF8&q=best+western+near+youngstown,+oh&fb=1&split=1&gl=us&cid=0,0,3617952140993790379&ei=xCWsSZSCE5nMsAPb7-zsDw&ll=41.123413,-80.768588&spn=0.012074,0.019248&z=16&iwloc=A
What you need to reserve a room: Valid credit card
Cut-off date: June 1st. After this date, they cannot guarantee room availability but if there is one you will get the group rate.
Rollaway beds are only $10 extra so we can make room for people if all beds/rooms are taken.
They also have a Winston's restaurant & bar next door. Most rooms have a fridge. And they have a decent free conti breakfast.

Distance to...
GM Plant: 8 miles, 12 min
Quaker City Drag Strip: 17 mi, 22 min www.quakercityraceway.com‎
Beaverun Raceway: 40 mi, 45 min www.beaverun.com

Note: If you want to check in later or leave earlier, this is fine. Just let them know when you make your reservation. The rate won't change.

I hope this makes it easier for those of you with tight budgets. (It will for me!)

If you reserve a room and you want to share, please post up!

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Bann! Next thing is to try and set up a track for us to go to and not get raped on entry fees, lol.

Also, I'm game to share with someone on a double queen.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
seriously doubt it. her parents (divorced, so two different opinions) both are DOUCHEBAGS! God, did I say that out loud? She wouldn't be allowed to come with me for a weekend, or even a night for that matter. And she's 18...

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If she's 18, she's an adult and can do what she wants. Unless of course her parents threaten to kick her out if she went. N e way, sucks she can't go with you.

·
Registered
367 Posts
ya same deal with my GF wouldnt be able to come
O and i figure we will just grab a cot or whatever those roll away beds are and it will be cheaper that way i aint sharing a bed

·
Premium Member
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Meaning he has leverage over her. Nothing makes a better parent than dangling a carrot in front of their offspring to make them obey you. :sigh:

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Meaning he has leverage over her. Nothing makes a better parent than dangling a carrot in front of their offspring to make them obey you. :sigh:
Ultimate leverage. It's sad. She buys into it too. He was the sole reason she flipped her car. I told him for at least 6 months her tires were too bald to be driven on and he never did anything about it.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts