G5 Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone.. Was wondering if everyone would care to make the trip to Mission to have a BBQ at my place in the upcomming month... If interested let me know I'll pick a week then out of that week we'll find out a day when theres most of us off of work and meet/BBQ at my place!

If your interested let me know by dropping a post.
If there is any Washington G5'ers should come too (only live about 20 mins away from border.)

Be funny to see my street fill with G5's.
Cobalts/G6s are good to come too.
Drop a reply...!

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I'm up for that before the weather get too cold.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
September 29th is good for me too... although we have to concider a different location... Maybe meet at a restaurant/parking lot... I'm going to try to ask my bro if we can meet at his place... but so far looks like a parking lot meet+greet (like a&w)

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Well theres only four of us, not? Why don't we just head to a restaurant.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Even I think Mission is a little out of way and I live here lol... So I'd say gathering in Maple Ridge/Pitt Meadows might be nice for a meet/greet and pictures. I wonder if I should post on CSS as well... that or a meet at Mission Raceway would be great too line up the cars get some shots check them out... that and get some trials down the strip.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Well, the Cobalt guys usually at meet at the Timmy Ho's on United Blvd in Coquitlam.

Or Rob you could come to us and meet us in Richmond :p

There's a few good places to eat around here and I have keys to an empty parking lot to take pictures haha.

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Just us two now champ. G5Mike and another guy used to be here, but Mike's moved to the right coast and I don't think the other guy is still here.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So you'll be there whereever denlou tells us it is right... Just 3 lonely Pursuits... and maybe balckriderg6 if we can get him to come out. our numbers are rising! Everyone still up for this Saturday?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Cambie street horror

I am surprised anyone would want to go near the cambie st horror.. (wash the car twice in one day)
I also did not know there was a boston pizza in that mall - don't remember one..

My vote is for the one in Richmond - Boston Pizza or Big River Brew pub behind the movie theater as they cater to car clubs.. Miata club meets there..

http://www.zbowl.com/bigriverbrewpub/thebrewhouse.html

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Re: Cambie street horror

jimwww said:
I am surprised anyone would want to go near the cambie st horror..
I also did not know there was a boston pizza in that mall - don't remember one..

My vote is for the one in Richmond - Boston Pizza or Big River Brew pub behind the movie theater as they cater to car clubs.. Miata club meets there..

http://www.zbowl.com/bigriverbrewpub/thebrewhouse.html
I totally agree, so that's two against one hahahah.

Even thought the beer there blows.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.