G5 Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys!!

Been a while since I've posted (also been QUITE busy with the end of the car cleaning season quickly approaching and many people just deciding to NOW have their vehicles cleaned... :shock: )

Anyhow, long story short.. I had ordered a BUNCH of Meguiar's products with the idea being I could sell it all off at one of Ottawa's largest annual car shows (TSC). Much to my surprise, and due to the weather (I was on vacation while the show was taking place), my crew didn't sell a thing. I'm talking... ZERO sales :S... yes... it is quite unfortunate:S)

So now the big thing is I need to clear this remaining inventory out before the fall/winter hits.. and especially (well, hopefully) before I get back to school. I just don't want to be stuck with boxes and boxes of car cleaning stuff once the snow flies... suffice to say, it won't do me much good :lol: .

As I know alot of people on the board are not in Ottawa (I'm located in Ottawa) and are scattered throughout Canada (and some parts of the US), I will be offering VERY competitive shipping prices for those interested. Essentially, you can place your orders with me via PM, or e-mail ([email protected]), I will obtain a shipping quote (with my volume shipping discount passed onto you), payment can be sent to my paypal account, and everything will be shipped out.

Now without further delay.. here are the products I need to clear out, along with the remaining quantities as of today that are in-stock:

X-2010 --Supreme Shine Microfiber Towel (15 units left) $7.02 ea. (or 6 for $35.70 ..brings unit price down to $5.95 ea.)

G-13005 --NXT All Metal Polish (15 units left) $6.14 ea. (or 2 for $12.00)

X-3002 --Microfiber Wash Mitt (17 units left) $6.58 ea.

Wash Mitt/Drying Towel Combo --get both and pay only $16.00

X-2000 --Water Magnet Drying Towel (16 units left) $11.40 ea.

G-11500 --Gold Class Protectant Wipes (6 units left) $7.02 ea.

G-12115 --Hot Shine Tire Dressing Spray (11 units left) $7.89 ea. (OR, 2 for $15.00)

G-7116 --Gold Class Car Wash Soap (19 units left) $6.58 ea. (OR, 2 for $12.00, OR 3 for $17.00)

Thanks guys.... if anyone has questions, etc.. please do not hesitate to ask!! :D :D :D :D :D :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

Cheers,

Kyle G.
KGCCS
http://www.kgccs.com
[email protected]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shipping to that zip code would depend on the size and weight of the package... did you have an idea as to the products you might be interested in purchasing? (I can get a more accurate estimate)

Thanks!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just to give you an idea...

I had someone from the forum order the following:
x2 NXT All Metal Polish
x1 Water Magnet/Wash Mitt Combo
X2 Supreme Shine Microfiber Cloths

The total weight works out to 1.086 kg, which for instance if was being sent to you would cost $16.50 for Expedited Parcel USA (you would receive it in 6-12 business days). That is the cheapest shipping option, however there are others that are a bit more expensive, but you would receive the shipment much faster.

Thanks!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
farfrmnormal said:
Hi Kyle - Was curious if you could update the quantities you have left.

I am interested in a few products.
I have quite a bit of stuff left.... just let me know what you would like because chances are I still have it in-stock. The worst that can happen is I say no :lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I STILL HAVE TONNES OF STUFF here at the same LOW prices..

This is a great opportunity for everyone to stock-up on fall clear-out prices so that you're ready to roll for next spring (or an indian summer... OR even some winter detailing fun!!)

I can be reached via PM, e-mail ([email protected]), or by phone: 613.-868.2631

Thanks!!!

Kyle G.
KGCCS
http://www.kgccs.com
[email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts