G5 Club banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here's a couple of pictures i have been doing today! ;) It's a little bit dark because i missed the sunset when I was driving to the site! I've too much enjoyed the ride ;)

I need to clean the interior... too much work ;)

Enjoy! ;) Next time i'll be there at the right time and i'll take a better camera! Maybe it'll turn out good and i'll post them for the ride of the month ;) even if i don't have mags! ;)

By the way i'm so excited finally i got my gmpp exhaust system with my injen cai! Only have to install it!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn i knew i should've put 3 or 4 o! It's kinda to say you lose with a lot of ``o`` like you loooose! :) but it seem's that it looks like a misspelled ( i don't know how to right this though ;) )!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Lol i was gonna say last time i checked the dictionary lose was spelled l-o-s-e not l-o-o-s-e. Easy mistake i guess but i would change it other wise your gonna be getting retarded looks from people at the stop light. :roll:

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
u all forget that he lives in quebec....im pretty sure that it doesnt really matter as most people dont care about english...

·
Registered
197 Posts
nice pics. Too bad you missed out on the light, thats why im glad I have a tri-pod and night settings on my camera. Don't need much light for it to look like dusk. And I would either change it to "you lose" , even with you "you looose" it still looks too much like loose. But looks good, and get some pics of the exhaust when its installed. What kind did you end up going with?

·
Original Member
904 Posts
hahahahahaha go drive ur car around the redlight district in ur area lol.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Haha you should make a new one and put bitch in front of the word "you" and the word "are" in between you and loose. Lol sorry i though it would be funny. I dont know about anybody else though... :lol:

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
Uhmm, isn't that an illegal add-on to your vehicle due to the local language laws 8)

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Renesis said:
whoops, did you miss an english class?

lose = perdre
loose = lousse

:lol:

very nice car, it's hard to take pics of a black car at night! looks very clean! 8)
LMAO, I almost blew cereal out of my nose. Its ok tho man, because its an easy fix. BTW, how many people stopped you because they felt offended by that statement? :p

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think no one care about that here except for those old ugly fat lady who only speak french... anyway! only the world of politic matters of this question!
;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts