G5 Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all. I apologize that I didn't go through with it last time I said I would be online more often. Glad to hear that the forums are still doing well. I will poke around every now and then to surf the new threads, but I'm at a standstill as far as mods go on my car. Then again, I am expecting a fresh addition to my life. ATM, my wife is 7 months pregnant with a girl and we will be naming her Alyson Leonah. My summer has been pretty rough because my wife has been unemployed and... shit, its hard to find a job in this town or even a 2nd job. I'm in the process of moving to my mother's place so we'll be doing a bit better than barely paying bills and eating cheap. I don't mind it though, because I have a new life to look forward to and I couldn't be happier. I'd love to get the chance to meet a few of you guys, so shoot me a PM if you're planning on a meet/cruise.

·
New mommy
3,436 Posts
OMG it's so good to hear from you. We've missed you. I don't remember you being married so congrats on the wife and baby. You do need to visit us more often, you were was of my first helpers. LOL Take care.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts