G5 Club banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GROUP BUY IS NOW OPEN! :thumbsup

MRZ Performance is proud to bring you a second group buy on the Cobalt and G5Stainless Steel DOOR SILLS for the 2 doors coupe.

Regulare price is $59,95USD

Special Price 10% off $53.95

Here are the emblems to choose from:

Emblems to choose from:

• COBALT [/*:m:1fvvl3fg]
  • COBALT SS [/*:m:1fvvl3fg]
  • PONTIAC G5 [/*:m:1fvvl3fg]
  • G5 GT [/*:m:1fvvl3fg]
  • CUSTOM ENGRAVING SUTCH AS COBALT SS SUPERCHARGED, SUPERCHARGED STAGE II, YOU NAME IT!!! EXTRA FEE APPLY FOR CUSTOM WORK[/*:m:1fvvl3fg]

http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/index.php/cPath/55_73

----------------------------

----------------------------

DESCRIPTION
http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/index.php/cPath/55_73

MRZ Performance is proud to bring the Cobalt and G5 owners another high end product. The Stainless Steel Door Sills cut with the Cobalt SS or Cobalt emblem. This emblem is the exact OEM one that you'll find elsewhere on your vehicle. Really clean and high quality door sill's that can be installed in minutes for a clean custom look. The 18Ga. Stainless Steel is a brushed for a smooth finish that will last for years to come even in the nastiest weather. They follow the same line as the OEM rubber sills protectors.

They are easy to install and comes with 3M adhesive tape already applied.

Sold in set of 2 for the 2 doors models Coupe.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed on these covers like all our products.

Approximative size is 41" x 1 5/8"

-------------------------

PRICE -

Regulare price is $59,95USD

10% off ($53.95)

+/- shipping charges $16 in the US and +/- $12 in Canada :

GST will apply to Canadian orders, GST + QST on orders delivered in Quebec.

------------------------

TO ORDER

Log on to http://www.mrzperformance.com and buy the door sills right there, you'll be able to choose the model, the shipping and payment method. All parts in stock will ship right away. If not, we will contact you.

We have put the sills at special price on our website untill September 2nd 2007.

If you have any custom request, PM or email me at [email:1fvvl3fg][email protected][/email:1fvvl3fg]

--------------------------

SHIPPING

USA or CANADA - around $16USD This is a bit high since it is shipped in a box considered oversized by the Postal Services since the sills are about 41 inch long and must be packed in a bigger box for secure shipment. Shipping delay is about a week depending on locations and shipping is done with Canada Post - USPS. We always work it so you guys dont have to pay for extra charges when you receive the packages.

INTERNATIONAL - Contact us for a shipping estimate.

Log on to our website for exact shipping rates.

------------------------

Your satisfaction is guaranteed on the door sills like all our products.

Thank you for your interest in MRZ Performance products! If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime via PM or at [email:1fvvl3fg][email protected][/email:1fvvl3fg] :

·
Registered
649 Posts
These are awesome guys! I have them already and they add that extra look to the car! Also helps prevent scratching of the paint just inside the doors. Well worth the money!

·
Registered
28 Posts
I missed the last group buy. I saw these on CSS.net Sunday and ordered them early Monday morning.

FYI - Mathieu e-mailed me to let me know that they are out of the G5-GT ones right now, so I am waiting for them to press some more.

I have ordered lots of MRZ stuff for the Grand AM GT SC/T and it all looks great.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
rizick said:
ill pm you what i want on it... its gotta be a uniquy for me.
I'll PM you back in a couple minutes ;)

I missed the last group buy. I saw these on CSS.net Sunday and ordered them early Monday morning.

FYI - Mathieu e-mailed me to let me know that they are out of the G5-GT ones right now, so I am waiting for them to press some more.

I have ordered lots of MRZ stuff for the Grand AM GT SC/T and it all looks great.
It waa pleasure to deal with you both times :) We'll proceed with the next batch of G5-GT sills asap and ship everything to you. I'll keep you updated :D

·
So Delicious !
5,288 Posts
All of Mathieu's products are of
the highest qualty........
and great customer service too !
Thanks Mathieu..........
Keep up the good work !

1 - 20 of 24 Posts