G5 Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
MRZ Performance is proud to bring to you another high end product. The new Brushed Billet Strut Brace for the Chevy Cobalt and Pontiac G5 and Pursuit.

Same High Quality as the MRZ Performance polished bars, but with a mutch lower price!

New introductory price set at $125 for a limited time only. Ends July 31 2007

Instead of going with the group buy approach, we decided to make it a special deal right away since we know a lot of you guys have been waiting for this new piece to come out.

Here is the link:

http://mrzperformance.vstore.ca/product ... ucts_id/90

Here is a brief description:

The MRZ Polished Billet Strut Brace are not only show unequalled items... they can be use and abused on the track or in the streets, it will improve your steering feel and consistency and will eliminate flex in the front upper unibody during hard cornering.

ALL PARTS are CNC machined for a perfect fit and hand brushed for a clean look, they are made from the finest 6061 T6 Billet alloy. The center portion is 1/2 inch thick and the 2 end plates are 3/8 thick so if you get to bend these, your car must be wrecked real bad... This is not some high volume production strut bar like Dc Sport, Vibrant or Ractive ones that are weak and do not add any real support to your front end.

Other manufacturers painted steel strut braces just can't compete with MRZ solid billet strut braces...

Ready to install on your car in just a couple of minutes on the following applications:

All Years/All Models Chevrolet Cobalt and Pontiac Pursuit

The standard engraving on the center part of the strut bar is the MRZ Performance emblem and no emblems on the end pieces, if you would like something else, just let us know. We can do just about anything.

Your satisfaction is guaranteed on these covers like on all MRZ Performance products. Everyone who dealed with us know that we sell nothing but the best parts you can get for your ride.

If you guys have any questions or comments about it, just let me know via PM or email at [email protected]

Thanks for checking out!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
I like the looks of that Pursuit one... I think I might get that at the end of August after I finish paying my car off entirely! :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rob said:
I like the looks of that Pursuit one... I think I might get that at the end of August after I finish paying my car off entirely! :)
Just get back to me when the car will be paid :p

·
Registered
298 Posts
oh man.. that is nice looking, good price too!.. too bad I don't get my car till tomorrow.. in a few months after I know the car is ok (after a bad time with my last car) I may be in the market :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deal is over now but you can still have the strut brace at a great price! $135

Thanks to all of you who got the MRZ Performance strut bar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts