Im looking for some ways to download torrents

I use Bitcomet / Piratebay.org.

Is there any other ways of downloading tunes besides Limewire (that virus
infested bullshit program).

ben

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
demonoid.com but need invite code.... FYI look in Off the record section that Premium Member section I created a post about that like 4 weeks ago :p since I've got like 20 gigs of music vids for my car :)

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
says the people who cant afford it.

demonoid.com but need invite code.... FYI look in Off the record section that Premium Member section I created a post about that like 4 weeks ago :p since I've got like 20 gigs of music vids for my car :)
ill take some of those vids for my avic please

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
LM FAO
okie dokie...have fun buyuin a new comp every couple of years and paying for programs and windows n all that virus bullshit..and ill sit on my 2400$ mac and use it for the next 5 years if not more hahaah and in that time..NEVER GET A VIRUS

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Did you want more torrent programs?

If you want, I've got a program that searches through ALL torrenting programs to find the most seeders and best speeds...

http://www.convivea.com/download.php?id=2

And I use this program to download them...

http://www.bitlord.com/

And I hate Mac's too.... If windows didn't get viruses, I wouldn't have a way to make money....

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
LM FAO
okie dokie...have fun buyuin a new comp every couple of years and paying for programs and windows n all that virus bullshit..and ill sit on my 2400$ mac and use it for the next 5 years if not more hahaah and in that time..NEVER GET A VIRUS
You're such a preacher :lol:

·
Registered
837 Posts
"okie dokie...have fun buyuin a new comp every couple of years and paying for programs and windows n all that virus bullshit..and ill sit on my 2400$ mac and use it for the next 5 years if not more hahaah and in that time..NEVER GET A VIRUS"

Hi.

http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2009/01/23/trojan-virus-spreads-to-as-many-as-20000-macs/

See my child... im not anti mac however i did take 3 years of school for being a PC tech/internet security earning my A+ and Net+ certs. Do you understand the the point of a virus? If not let me explain...

A virus is to do damage in any way/shape/or form to as many computers as possible regardless if its a trojan/worm/virus/ect... Even siphon information in some cases. Do you know why Macs claim to have "No viruses"? simply speaking PC's make up 98% of the computer population.

Now honestly... if you were a hard working programmer, "hacker" if you will, would you target 2% of the population to get what you desired or would you shoot for the 98%? Answer is obvious.

Granted i think Mac's OS is designed much better then windows you cant assume that your machine will be the best for the next 5 years... thats ignorant. Im running a 2.4ghz quad core OC'd to 2.7ghz 9800gt OC'd 8 gigs of ram watercooled and i know that it will be outdated in a year max.... However the funny thing is when i go to update i wont have to pay 2,500 for a new machine when i can go to newegg and pick up the latest and greatest for under a grand.

But to each their own.

·
Registered
17,578 Posts
my child? who the fuck are u to call me ur child?

im pretty sure the sweat on my balls is older than you..and i know what virus is and why macs dont get tehm...i dont need a pc fanboi to teach me thanks....and so what if i buy a new mac every 5 years...its still a nicer machine,....less maintenance and it will always run better. and open source...so eat it.

how bout u stick to braggin about the tens of thousands u have spent on ur car instead of tryin to teach someone about viruses...i was joking around with the guy..but u obviously dont understand that...

·
Death metal connoisseur
6,065 Posts

im pretty sure the sweat on my balls is older than you..and i know what virus is and why macs dont get tehm...i dont need a pc fanboi to teach me thanks....and so what if i buy a new mac every 5 years...its still a nicer machine,....less maintenance and it will always run better. and open source...so eat it.

how bout u stick to braggin about the tens of thousands u have spent on ur car instead of tryin to teach someone about viruses...i was joking around with the guy..but u obviously dont understand that...

Steve..we've talked about it. Relax maaaan :)
Let's go outside and yell at squirrels ;)

·
Registered
10,414 Posts

omg i just lol'd so fucking hard!
That was great king! lmfao

1 - 18 of 18 Posts