G5 Club banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,
Heres a few pics of my '07 Pontiac G5 with the sound and sun package. Of course, shes not a GT, but shes still purty :p
I'm working on getting exhaust, just cant decide on exactly what I want yet. If anybody has any suggestions on what I should look for, that would be great. I'd also like to get a few mods like projector headlights, underbody lights, and some ground effects, but that'll all come in time...

Color changing lights under the dash

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Renesis said:
where did you got your 3rd brake light sticker? looks better than those I see on eBay that have gaps in them!
lol, Thats because I made it. I downloaded a Pontiac font, cut it out and stuck it to the inside of the 3rd brake light cover. The light wasn't hard to take apart, just all the cutting was the challenge. The reason I made it is because I hated how you can still see through the black part of the stickers. On mine, you can see just "pontiac" and no other light shines through any around the letters. I tested it by propping something up against the pedal and left the light on for about 30 minutes. It doesn't get too hot and it looks great. I've had it for about a month now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Very creative with the light. I haven't looked much into the exhaust but I do like the magnaflow exhaust someone has on this board. Sounds tight.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
neons and 3rd brake light look good keep it up

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. Next thing I'm going to try to do is exhaust, then silver projector headlights. I looked at a few body kits, but I really like the GT/Cobalt SS bumpers. I never really priced the bumpers yet.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts
im not usually a big fan of silver, but it looks good.

·
Registered
255 Posts
LOVE YOURS. Quick question.

Sexyyyyyy ;] I just got half my ideas for mine off your pictures. How does my name on the 3rd brake light sound? Corny? Oh that and, debadging the rear and keeping the G5 badge but moving all the way to the left. I'm def. putting the PONTIAC badge inside like yours.

·
Registered
255 Posts
th0ughtless said:
Yea, Your name would be neat also. Heres a pontiac font As for the G5. I thought about moving it over to the left myself, but I didn't think it looked right, So im leaving it off for now
Yes I got the font from your how-to which by the way was the easiest thing in there to read :] Propssss. Thanks a bunch!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts