G5 Club banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's my 2007 G5 GT

No mods so far, I only added a Pontiac front plate because it had a front liscence bracket on it and we don't need one here in Quebec and I also added extra GT badges on the sides.

·
Registered
188 Posts
You should tint your windows! It would like really good on the black car

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I thought about it, but then again I want to leave the front windows untinted so I don't know how good it'd look, and I don't want to affect the visibility too much either, maybe next spring!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I have 35% tint on mine and I don't find it bad on visibility at all. My friend has an 06 G6 GTP with 20% and even his isn't that bad.

·
Registered
197 Posts
looks great, the main reson I voted for you for ROTM. I woudl say if you want tint, but don't wanna lose visibility go with 50 or 35% My car has 50% on the sides and 35% on the rear and looks great.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Renesis said:
yeah I thought about it, but then again I want to leave the front windows untinted so I don't know how good it'd look, and I don't want to affect the visibility too much either, maybe next spring!
ull barely even notice a diference with 50 and 35 heres a pict of mine thats what i got

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
i have 20% tint on my back 3 windows and the visibility is decent out of them at night, having my subwoofer on alone makes visibility worse than my tint ever would when i look out my rearview mirror

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
oh hell, you can't see squat out the windows to begin with haha.

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
06blackbeauty said:
Renesis said:
ull barely even notice a diference with 50 and 35 heres a pict of mine thats what i got
thanks for your pic, indeed there's not much difference, makes me wonder why I should get it done almost :lol:

but yeah 35/ 50 is what I would do if I was going to I think..

·
Registered
197 Posts
looks good, now tint it. 35/50 is the way to go. I barely tell a difference unless in pitch dark or night and rain. But nothing that would bother your visibility at all.

·
Resident Troll
5,921 Posts

im not telling you what to do but it looks good on my black g5, butmake a black overlay for the front emblem. i got some scrap vinyl from a flag/sigh shop for free. oh and debadge the back and the gm's on the side for sure.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts