G5 Club banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You asked for more picture so here they are....

tinted tails:

random shots:

B&W:

And just finished today. black interior trim. will get shots of the black pillars and headliner at a later date.

enjoy :D

·
Original Member
904 Posts
looks good!

·
Registered
5,631 Posts
jonnycat said:
farfrmnormal said:
^^ doesn't have one cause it won't exist pretty soon.
Am I missing something here? Clubg5net going away?
I think its because of dropping the vinyl supplier.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks for the comments :D
ya, thats a fire extinguisher. like to have one just in case i come up on something, and also for work. my car doesnt leave the pavement that often but if it does you never know what could happen out there.
Is it possible to get a clubg5 sticker anymore? i would like one. i would replace my g5 one with it....

here are the pictures of the headliner, sorry about the lack of quality. it is all one colour, not all streaky. will get better ones when i have more time. just for the idea right now. it is very dark at night now. just how i like it.

·
Premium Member
601 Posts
Cant you put it in the trunk or something its just kind of an eyesore where it is, I only say that because you have spent time making your interior look nice.

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
Did you have to remove your headliner and A-pillar covers to dye them, or were you able to do it with them still inside the car?

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
its placed ther for instant access. no point in putting it in the trunk. its not in the way or anything.

i used vht nightshades on the tail and all markers. had to remove them to do.

The headliner and pillars were all removed. only took about 30 min. to pull the liner out you have to have the door wide open adn the seats layed back as far as they will go. jsut a little tip. lol. it drops right down after everything is unhooked. the sun roof cover i did in the car. didtn want to remove it. looked hard. reallignment needed possibly after. not to sure on that one. used an old sheet and created a catch zone. no overspray anywhere.

and for the tint question, 5% on the rear 3 and 35% on the front 2, looks way darker with the fully painted interior.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts