G5 Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since the site crashed heres my collection of favorite pics of my G5 in the past year. I'll try to keep everything organized and in order, so bear with me.

2007 Pontiac G5 purchased October 2006
Black with 17" rims
Sun and Sound Package, Premium Package, Sport Package
Compustar Pro 9000FM 2 Way Alarm/Autostart
50% Side Tint, 35% Rear Tint
GMPP Intake

First day home.

Misc Photoshoots

My Cars first Winter

Fall of 07

Photoshoot with Pontiac Performance Magazine. Sorry for the quality, I tried scanning the photo proofs and they didnt turn out the greatest. But I photoshopped them to make them at least decent. This was probably the best time I have had with my G5 to date.

Night Photoshoot at my dealership. Played around with the night settings on my old camera at probably one of the coolest dealerships around.

GM Performance Parts (GMPP) Intake installed. The car sounds great aftyer this, and has a much better acceleration response. It ran me a little over 300, but it was free install at the dealership (well worth it).

And it's a little late, but happy 4th of July everyone!

Current state of my G5. Gonna be staying like this for the summer and fall at least. I have to start paying back school loans and hopefully be getting a salary income shortly.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
looks good whats next?

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks. As for whats next I won't be doing anything until my career gets straightened out. Hopefully within the next few months i'll hold a steady job, pay off school, and maybe look back into modding next spring.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts