G5 Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here.
Here is my 2005 Pursuit SE sedan. Fully loaded except MP3 player, Pioneer, sunroof and leather. The car now has near 51000 km and so far it's trouble free. Well, except for the brakes...

Since my car is a lease, I don't have many mods done to it.
The only ones I have are tinted windows, stubby antenna, projectors, debadged and removed the doors mouldings.

Enough wrinting, here are the pics.

Those last two are from 2 days ago, it's last detailing before winter. :cry:

I'll post other pics when I'll turn it in the winter mode in about 2 weeks.
Tell me how ya like it ! :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks,
I had to remove the overlays on both the arrowheads cauz they were pealing. :( I'll see next summer if I'll get new ones or not.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
Welcome, very nice car

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I "winterised" the car this morning. I know it may be a bit early, but I'm in Quebec and winter will be coming in a couple of weeks. Usualy, I wait until the last second and I freeze myself trying to install the winter tires and wash the rims before storing them. So we had nice weather today and I decided it was the perfect time to do that.
I installed the tires, stock headlights, bugflector and the stock antenna then washed the car.

Doesn't look like the same car, isn't it ?!? :p

·
'07 Black GT Coupe
2,400 Posts
hey welcome, didn't remember you were on here too!

shit man aren't you a bit early? cause it was lkike 18 degrees outside, such a nice temperature!

I sure as hell don't want to put my brand new expensive tires until it's way colder!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Renesis, I know I'm a bit early, but I have to travel about 90 km a day to work and I don't get stuck in a foot of snow like we had at the end of October last year with my summer tires. Also, I don't really care about the life of my winters as it is my last winter with this car. We see more and more people in my area with the car winterised. In fact, last year I had my winters installed a week sooner and we had got snow the next day.

It is kinda sad to see my rather sexy sedan looking like that. It is looking cheap and sick :(

Like I said, today it was the perfect time to work on the car because it was warmer than usual for this time of the year and it may be one of the last nice week-end of the year. Now I'm looking for winter to enjoy my Ski-Doo MXZ.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts