G5 Club banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't have too many pictures yet... but I did manage to take these one one gorgeous Saturday afternoon...

The little Buffalo Sabres decal in the side window I have had for over 20yrs... gotta support the team.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
looks amazing looks like your car just got a good wax

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you!! I just love the blue! There were only 2 Blue GT's ina 500 mile radius here and I went for the one about 50 miles away. I knew what I wanted.

About the shine... I tried the Turtle Wax Ice line of products and I have to admit that I really like the results!

Any suggestions how to make it look even sexier?!

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
now i know what kind of wax i am going to use

·
Registered
341 Posts
5spdBlueGT said:
Thank you!! I just love the blue! There were only 2 Blue GT's ina 500 mile radius here and I went for the one about 50 miles away. I knew what I wanted.

About the shine... I tried the Turtle Wax Ice line of products and I have to admit that I really like the results!

Any suggestions how to make it look even sexier?!
really nice! to make it look sexyer u could dress the tires and rebadge the back to G5 GT
ps: btw Maple leafs own sabers any day

·
Registered
239 Posts
If you want you should try out meguires liquid wax or the paste. ive used both of them and they are by far the best in my opinion. I waxed my car more than a week ago and it still looks just as shiny as it did when i waxed it. O by the way the avalanche rule all hockey teams all though i will admit buffalo is a damn good team. :wink:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank guys for all your imput. I am going to rebadge the G5 in the back, I love the way it looks on some of the other cars.

BTW, there's nuttin' wrong with victory red! I think the G5 looks great in any color!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts