G5 Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, this is my collection of cleaning products. A big thanks to KGCCS for hooking me up with a few meguairs products. Awesome service. I also like the fact that we live in the same town. Anyways.. heres what i use:

I will mention that I clean my car 2 times a week minimum, 1 pollish per week, and its a black 07 GT.

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
My collection is almost as great give me some time i'll post my pic of my cleaning collection ;).

·
Premium Member
449 Posts
lol looking good i need to get some new stuff i was thinking the turtle wax ice but i really like meguairs so not sure yet

·
Registered
31 Posts
Was good to meet you man.. the car looks WICKED!! --glad to see there is at least one fellow G5.net member in town haha :lol:

Also glad to hear you're happy with the products!!

I'll be posting updated quantities of products in my thread later on today once I do my weekly inventory check to see whats left, etc.

·
Registered
547 Posts
black_bullet_gt said:
jnak said:
Where's your other bucket?

Which other bucket??
You should use two buckets to wash your car...one bucket with the soapy water and the other bucket to rinse your wash mitt in. This helps keep the soapy water clean so you don't transfer dirt back on to your mitt and scratch up your car.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
and/or get a mr. clean auto dry. i swear by them (minus the highly potent soap that comes with it, which is only good if you're trying to clear your car of all coverings)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jnak said:
black_bullet_gt said:
jnak said:
Where's your other bucket?

Which other bucket??
You should use two buckets to wash your car...one bucket with the soapy water and the other bucket to rinse your wash mitt in. This helps keep the soapy water clean so you don't transfer dirt back on to your mitt and scratch up your car.
Thats actually good idea. My bucket has a grate at the bottom so the dirt and snd settles under it.

·
Registered
549 Posts
I love Ice

Used tx Ice on my little beauty. Never saw a car shine like that outside of a car show. Awsome product.

·
Registered
138 Posts
shpotty said:
Meguiars has a new spray detailer called Ultimate Quick Detailer. I bought some this past weekend and it worked great. Check it out:

http://www.meguiars.com/?car-maintenanc ... k-Detailer
This spray isn't this new, I use it since last July.
It's awesome stuff. Repeal water real good on the side and back windows and awesome to give a "just waxed look".

I'll have to post a picture of my collection. I must have for 200-300$ of detailing products, mostly Meguiar's.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts