G5 Club banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my G5 for about year.. Just started to work on it last weekend.

So far: Flowmaster Exhaust, AST Ultra Start Remote Start and Security System, De-Badged, 9700 Crystal White Bulbs, 'RIZICK' 3rd brake overlay.

Pictures: (Professional pictures so really doesnt show detail in the car)

Six Flags Over Texas in background:

Shot with Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XTi at 2007-08-20

Still haven't gotten the pictures taken with the new bulbs in the headlights. More to come!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
they are... they're done by my friend whos a photography major...

we were lacking a tripod that night because his broke so yeah the first 2 picture are blurry, because he had to use a higher iso because it was pitch black in the parking lot.

the third one isnt blurry because he didn't need a high iso because we were under a light.

the 2nd one wouldve been blurry anyway. that was unphotoshopped. its a picture where i actually peeled out in a parking lot and took off as fast as i could. the front end moves up... hince why the rizick is blurred.

neways.. i dont need to explain myself to u guys.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
o yea? i used to go boles jr. high.

i used to live right off green oaks and park springs.
bama st. to be exact.

ill pm u some of my info. we could chill sometime if u wanted.

·
Registered
5 Posts
yea sounds good my myspace is on my info if you want to add me.
going to be a junior this year so hoping to do alot of mods to my car this year and the next.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I was wondering when I would see these pics, I saw them in your sig and thought they looked good. The third pic is really good! A tri-pod on the 2nd pic would have made the take-off line much more crisp, but ya gotta work with what ya got.

The more I see these 3rd brake lights, the more I want to go outside and have me some fun. But I can only think of Pontiac to put on it, and was hoping for something more original.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts