G5 Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car didnt do that bad at all against two diffrent G35 sedans today. I was heading into philly for a dew mins to go to my GFs work and on the way over I hit a light with a G35 sedan. I ussally take off at lights pretty hard. Well the G35 jumped and ran too so I floored it and he did too. He stopped at 50mph and I pulled back too. But we where tied the whole time. I know it wasnt far more like 10-50 MPH run but was dead even.

2nd race, out of philly I hit a light on the BLVD. And a all black G35 sedan with black tint pulls next to me, I saw behind me a light back he chirped his tires and came flying up. So at the light I pull my RPMs up to 1200 and both of us went when the light turned green. In 1st gear 0-42 MPH dead even, then when I lost 1st and went to 2nd gear he pulled right away from dead even to I was at his back door. We caught a 2nd light but I had to get over to exit and we didnt run. Only thing that was tachy was on his trunk had the G35 off and said Skyline back there instead :roll:

·
Registered
162 Posts
I've seen a black G6 run a 350Z the G6 had exhaust and maybe an aftermarket tune, it was pretty much dead even. The 350Z looked to be a 2003ish

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
blackriderg6 said:
I've seen a black G6 run a 350Z the G6 had exhaust and maybe an aftermarket tune, it was pretty much dead even. The 350Z looked to be a 2003ish
Yea, the one I stuck up with I think was an older style 03-04. I belive they where 285 ish HP. It was a nice color like a champange but was the older not so impressive body style.

The black one was def a newer syle with 306 HP. 1st gear I was very impressed an even race and very happy! 8) Stupid flat 2nd gear :p

·
Premium Member
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jordie, you know whats funny. We have to post some of our wins like on here. Other wise you post you beat an 03 350Z we'll have another guys post how he beat a custom twin turbo LS2 or something on those lines :lol:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Out here I participate in bracket racing. For the second half of this season I finished 2nd, only losing to 350Z. I know he was about 1/2 faster than me. He would usually catch me in his 3rd gear. He was pretty much stock. However, given the perfect conditions I could outrun him. My last race of the year was against him and I broke out even after sandbagging hard. I still ran a 15.2 to his 14.8.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts