Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am gonna get my wheels powder coated black this winter, waht is your input onthe photochop?

this one has added tinted windows and ignore the black handles, lol, just playing around.

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
i like what you have done to your car so far but i think powder coating your wheels would be a bit too much black for me

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
I think it would work on a black car, or even a white one, but not an orange one.

·
Premium Member
12,861 Posts
If you like how it looks, go ahead and do it. I think it matches your theme nicely, but it is not something that I would do to my car. It might start to look like a pumpkin... :D

·
Registered
314 Posts
no it would look way better, me nd my friend painted his scion rims black and my other friends srt-4(orange) rim's black. it looks hot. the photoshop just doesnt make it look to good.

·
zoom zoom!
1,641 Posts
too much black for an orange car.

like someone else mentioned, it would go good for a black car, but not so much orange.

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
toolman said:
If you like how it looks, go ahead and do it. I think it matches your theme nicely, but it is not something that I would do to my car. It might start to look like a pumpkin... :D
lol, funny story: filling up with gas last week and this lady and her little kid came out, maybe 5. hes like look at the nice car mom, its halloween colours. lol.

and it already gets called a pumpkin by numerous people....

·
Banned
3,377 Posts
haha I remember somebody at a car show telling me his car is always called the haloween car, it's black and has pumpkin orange rims.

·
Premium Member
10,371 Posts
i like that idea, but paint the areas around the spokes orange. kinda like this, but orange.

taken from cobaltss.net

·
Premium Member
1,602 Posts
^^^ i would actually have to see it on the car i think that would look alright tho

1 - 20 of 48 Posts